BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010


Interaction!!!
I issued a survey to people that know about physics and why it is used in everyday situations to solve problems. The purpose of the survey was to find out what people believed we could accomplish in physics. I wanted to see if people believed that we could do what was thought to be impossible. 85% of the people said that they think time travel is possible, and that physics can possibly be proven wrong. 90% of the people believed that physics has no limitations. Therefore the survey proved that people still believe that impossible things are not impossible at all; in the realm of physics that is.

What I've learned from taking this survey is that people are always trying to do the impossible. I learned that people today have a renewed confidence in physics and I believe that society is ready to make the impossible possible. From the responses I got from the survey it seems that there is nothing impossible when it comes to physics, at least that's what the majority of people believe.

0 comments: